We strongly recommend that you book your tickets online, a head of time, in order to preserve the desired time allocation. The entire Foresta Lumina experience takes place outdoors. For safety reasons due to partially leveled but not asphalted trails it is important to wear adapted footwear and remain cautious at all times in order to avoid risk of injuries (sprain, bone fracture etc.). When acquiring your tickets, you undertake the activity ACCEPTING THE RISKS and ACKNOWLEDGING THE CAUSES entailed by this activity. You agree to play an active role in managing these risks by taking a precautionary attitude towards yourself and other individuals in your surroundings.
The experience still takes place even in the rain; be sure to bring a rain jacket. Of course, if there is a major storm, we reserve the right to close Foresta Lumina, in order to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. Management takes the decision to open/close at 3 pm.
Cancellation : If we need to cancel certain time schedules, a purple banner will appear at the top of our website starting at 3 pm and the information will also be on our Facebook page under: Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook & Foresta Lumina. It is therefore your responsibility to verify in case of bad weather conditions if the events are cancelled. Guests will then receive an email during the day to give them the procedure to postpone their visit to a later date for the current season. If you do not see a purple banner around 3 pm, Foresta Lumina is open.
The entire experience takes place outside within the Canyon’s trails which are partially leveled but not asphalted. Foresta Lumina is not recommended with strollers since they consider several step levels, downhill and climbing as well as the crossing of the suspended footbridge. Using a baby carrier is recommended although strollers are not recommended including the off-road/sports models. Baby carrier rental available (not available in 2021).
The entire experience takes place outside within the Canyon’s trails which are partially leveled but not asphalted. These paths are not recommended for people with reduced mobility since they consider several step levels, downhill and climbing as well as the crossing of the Canyon’s suspended footbridge. Using a baby carrier is recommended although strollers are not recommended including the off-road/sports models. Baby carrier rental available (not available in 2021).
Your ticket is valid for the current season only. If you cannot print your ticket, keep your confirmation on your portable phone or mention your name or order number upon arrival. The time you booked is a time space so for example, if you booked a ticket for 9 pm your departure is assured between 9 pm and 9:10 pm.
Foresta Lumina is a unique activity offered at Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook. It is possible to book campground accommodations directly on-site, located within less than 5 minutes from Foresta Lumina. Certified 4-stars, there are 182 sites with or without services that suit everyone offering a picnic table and campfire location. Tents, RV’s, ready-to-camp tents and shelters are accessible for a memorable experience! It is also possible to book overnight stays in a hotel via our nearby partners.
We strongly recommend card payments such as debit or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa). As of today, cash payments are still accepted although will require additional processing time on site. We strongly recommend that you purchase your ticket online before your visit.
You will be able to enter the site even if you are late less than 30 minutes. Although, please note that we cannot let you in before your reserved time space if you arrive earlier.
Dogs et pets are not allowed on site.
The pathway is 2.6 km and takes between one to two hours depending on each visitor.
Restrooms are available near the parking and halfway distance of the Foresta Lumina trip.
The firefly, our on-site snack bar, will allow you to discover several local product flavors and is located in the entrance area.
It is not possible to make the journey of Foresta Lumina without crossing the bridge. The experience is optimal in this way. It is important to know that we have employees at the beginning and at the end of the bridge who ensure the smooth passage. If you are less comfortable with heights, you can tell the employee at the beginning of the bridge that will reduce (to the extent possible) the number of people crossing the bridge at the same time.
Parking is free at 135 Michaud Street, Coaticook, Quebec J1A 2A9.
You must show up at the exact time indicated on your confirmation.
• The number of visitors per departure has been revised downwards. As a result, 20 people per 10 minutes will have access to the site compared to 326 per 30 minutes in 2019.
• In order to ensure the safety of our visitors and employees, we have implemented the established CNESST recommendations and apply government recommendations.
• Installation of awareness panels to reinforce social distancing (2 meters).
• Increase in cleaning frequencies on all surfaces considered to be frequent contact areas and in high traffic areas (reception areas, washrooms, door handles, faucets, IT accessories, etc.).
• Reception building organization and pathwat (line-ups following social distancing of 2 meters, identification of corridors encouraging one-way circulation, limitation of employees and visitors in common areas, addition of physical barriers (clear acrylic panels) and access to hydroalcoholic solutions such as “Purell”, use of disposable hand paper stations and contactless bins.
• Training integrating CNESST recommendations and government guidelines for all our employees.
• Card payment methods such as debit or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) will be highly recommended. Cash is still accepted to date, but will require additional processing time on site.
• We strongly recommend that you purchase your ticket online prior to your visit.
• Please Respect social distancing (2 meters) at all times.
• If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, please do not show up, please comply with the government-recommended 14 days confinement.
• Prioritize card payments such as debit or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa). As of today, cash payments are still accepted although will require additional processing time on site.
• We also invite you to read the recommendations from Vélo Québec. The code of conduct is very complete and will allow you to prepare your visit at Foresta Lumina.